среда, 1 марта 2017 г.

Who does the picture show?

1.   Who does the picture show?
2.   What is the girl doing?
3.   What is she reading?
4.   Where is she reading?
5.   Is she involved in reading?
6.   Is the girl wearing a dress?
7.   Is the girl wearing a T- shirt?
8.   Is the girl wearing shorts?
9.   What way does she wear her dark hair?
10.                     Do you like the photo? Why?




1. I’d like to describe picture number 3.  2. The picture shows a girl reading a magazine for children.  3. The magazine might be interesting because the girl seems to be involved in reading a lot.  4. She is lying on the floor, on the carpet and feels comfortable. 5. I sometimes like to read lying on the sofa or on the floor.
6. The girl is wearing a T- shirt and shorts like me when I’m at home. 7. A blue T- shirt and red shorts make a good match. 8. Besides, she is wearing a bracelet which looks nice. 9. I like her hairdo: she wears her dark hair cut. 10. As for me, I like the photo because I like reading books this way.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий