среда, 7 декабря 2016 г.

In order to enjoy good health you should exercise regularly. Do a little exercise every day so as not to develop health problems.
But  I myself avoided exercise because I was afraid of hurting myself. I was so unfit that my doctor told me to join a gym. So I chose the Gym on the edge of town with the usual equipment because I didn’t want to do body building or build up my muscles. I just wanted to work out and get in shape. I liked my personal trainer watching my every move, so I was confident that I was in safe hands.
My friend complains about the gym of his choice: he is often left on his own to exercise.
Of course I enjoyed friendly and professional atmosphere in the gym.
As for the membership fee it is not so expensive here. For your money you can use the gym as often as you like but I was surprised to find that I had to pay to use the showers. I know there some gyms where everything is included ( with no extras). One can have her hair and nails done or go to the snack bar which serves heathy food after exercising but the fee is quite expensive here.
So I would recommend working out in my gym.
One more thing I think I should go on a healthy diet which is not high in sugars and fats. Mom says I should eat more vegetables.
And of course I think I should stop spending my evenings glued to television.

And I think I will get in shape and stay in shape.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий